Your self catering coastal Holiday Cottage. Anglesey Coast
Coed y Berclas is strictly for Non Smokers and no Pets.
Your relaxing self catering holiday cottage
You have an orchard, for your private use, with the most breathtaking views across the Menai Strait to the North Wales coast and Snowdonia Mountains beyond.
Coed y Berclas self catering holiday cottage is traditional, warm, and comfortable, with three bedrooms and has a lovely fruit tree orchard to the side with spectacular coastal and mountain views.
This historic cottage stands in a four acre site, situated half way between Beaumaris and Menai Bridge, and above the Menai Strait, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Passing conveniently along the edge of the land is The Anglesey Coastal Path part of the Wales coast path.
A modern interior
We have updated our self catering holiday cottage, and, importantly, lost none of its period character. Coming in from the Cottage garden, you enter the spacious oak floored lounge.
We installed underfloor heating in the lounge and kitchen so it is warm underfoot! Wood panelled walls, two settees and a log burning stove in the inglenook complement your sense of warmth and cosiness. Further items include a 32 inch TV/DVD, shelves of books and information about the area.
A modern kitchen
The bright new kitchen is also on the ground floor, to the right, on entry and has ample storage, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer, a gas cooker and an oak dining table with four chairs.
Three comfortable bedrooms
Up to four persons can be accommodated at the cottage. You may sleep four in three comfortable bedrooms; one king size double and two singles.
We’ve furnished the main bedroom with a king size oak bed and a handmade Dorothy Russell Quilt. A wardrobe and large chest of drawers complements the cottage atmosphere. All the bedrooms in the cottage have 80/20 fitted wool carpets, as do the stairs.
Two single bedrooms are furnished with coil spring memory foam mattresses on solid oak beds. Each bedroom has a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The new shower room has modern styling and a shower almost at floor level.
If you need additional accommodation we also offer a luxurious Guest Room. The Guest Room is an additional large en-suite room with King size bed. It has its own external access and a lovely private south-east facing sun terrace with comfortable outdoor seating.
The Guest Room is either available on its own or can provide additional accommodation for those staying in the Apartment or Cottage. It looks out over the lawn and enjoys marvellous views of the Menai Strait and Snowdonia.
The Guest Room is available by the night. For pricing please contact us.
Enjoy your stay!
Jane and David
Video of the Cottage and orchard
For your added comfort, we provide at least the following:-
- Sleeps up to 4 people in three bedrooms – one double and two singles
- An additional 2 people can be accommodated in the Guest Room
- All linen and towels included
- Sheets, pillow cases and towels are 100% Cotton
- Pillows and bed quilts are feather and down
- Full central heating
- Electricity and Gas included
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and home baking
- Kids can play on the lawned orchard – with magnificent views
- Table and four chairs for the orchard viewpoint
- Radio/CD player
- Gas oven and safety hob
- Good mobile phone reception
- Ample on site parking
- Shop in the village (half mile)
- Waitrose in Menai Bridge and independent shops and restaurants in Menai Bridge and Beaumaris
- Books and local tourist information leaflets
- The cottage utility has separate washer and dryer and ample space for walkers to dry wet clothes and keep a couple of bicycles.