Dorothy and Dafydd welcome you to your self catering coastal Holiday Cottage.
Coed y Berclas is strictly for Non Smokers and no Pets.
Availability and prices. Call Dorothy
07941 102185 or email us.
Green boxes denote Available
October weeks 1,2,3,4, £555/wk
All November weeks £450/wk
December weeks 1, 2, 3, £450/wk
New Year week £630/wk
Your relaxing self catering holiday cottage
You have an orchard, for your private use, with the most breathtaking views across the Menai Strait to the North Wales coast and Snowdonia Mountains beyond.
Coed y Berclas self catering holiday cottage is traditional, warm, and comfortable, with three bedrooms and has a lovely fruit tree orchard to the side with spectacular coastal and mountain views.
A modern interior
We have updated our self catering holiday cottage, and, importantly, lost none of its period character.
Coming in from the Cottage garden, you enter the spacious oak floored lounge. We installed underfloor heating in the lounge and kitchen so it is warm underfoot! Wood panelled walls, two settees and a log burning stove in the inglenook complete a sense of warmth and cosiness. Further items include a 32 inch TV/DVD, shelves of books and information about the area.
The bright new kitchen is also on the ground floor, to the right, on entry and has ample storage, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer, a gas cooker and an oak dining table with four chairs.
Up to four persons can be accommodated at the cottage You may sleep four in three comfortable bedrooms; one double and two singles
We’ve furnished the main bedroom with a double divan bed and a handmade Dorothy Russell Quilt with matching headboard. A wardrobe and large chest of drawers complements the cottage atmosphere. All the bedrooms in the cottage have 80/20 fitted wool carpets as do the the stairs.
Two single bedrooms are furnished with coil spring memory foam mattresses on solid pine beds. Each bedroom has a pine wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The shower room has a copious (1200 by 750) shower, a wash basin and wc.
We run Coed y Berclas cottage privately and we live on site so ‘maintain the standard’.
enjoy your stay!
Dorothy and Daf
Coed y Berclas holiday cottage enjoys of the following facilities:-
- Sleeps up to 4 persons in three bedrooms – one double and two singles.
- All linen and towels included
- Sheets, pillow cases and towels are 100% Cotton
- Pillows and bed quilts are feather and down
- Full central heating
- Electricity and Gas included
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, butter and Welsh cakes
- Kids can play on the lawned orchard – with magnificent views
- Table and four chairs for the orchard viewpoint
- Radio/CD player
- Gas oven and safety hob
- Good mobile phone reception
- Ample on site parking
- local shop/post office in the village (half mile)
- Waitrose in Menai Bridge and independent shops and restaurants in Menai Bridge and Beaumaris
- Books and local tourist information leaflets
- The cottage utility has separate washer and dryer and ample space for walkers to dry wet clothes and keep a couple of bicycles.