Luxury Guest Room on the Anglesey Coast
Strictly for Non Smokers. No Pets. Unsuitable for children under 12 years.
Relaxing and luxurious guest room
The guest room is a light, bright and spacious king size double with en-suite shower. It was previously used as an art studio as it is flooded with natural light and has fantastic views through full height windows of the Menai Strait and over to Snowdonia.
The room has recently been converted and now has a fresh, contemporary feel, with a range of oak furniture and the luxury of underfloor heating.
A kettle and small fridge are provided, along with a range of teas, coffee and fresh milk.
It is very peaceful with no rooms on either side, and has its own private suntrap sheltered terrace, perfect for an alfresco drink on comfortable outdoor furniture.
The room is accessed from this terrace, which overlooks a pond and a large lawn, with an ever changing spectacular backdrop beyond…
We don’t provide breakfast but it can be taken by arrangement at The Gazelle, 250m away, or at one of the many cafes in Beaumaris or Menai Bridge.
The Guest Room is either available on its own or can provide additional accommodation for those staying in the Apartment or Cottage.
The Guest Room is available by the night. For pricing please contact us.
Enjoy your stay!
Jane and David
For your added comfort, we provide at least the following:-
- King size bed with luxury bed linen and mattress topper
- Solid oak furniture
- Ample on site parking
- Underfloor central heating
- Flat screen TV
- Small fridge
- Table and chairs on the terrace
- Good mobile phone reception
- All linen and towels included
- All pillows and bed quilts are feather and down but hollow fill available
- All sheets, pillow cases and towels are 100% Cotton
- Tea, coffee and milk provided
- Shop in the village (½mile)
- Waitrose in Menai Bridge, independent shops and restaurants in Menai Bridge and Beaumaris (2 miles)
- Private entrance to Guest Room