Lets keep it simple
- Address:- Coed y Berclas, Allt Bryn Mel, Menai Bridge, Anglesey. LL59 5PF
- By placing a booking and the booking being accepted by us it is implicit that the terms and conditions herein are fully accepted by our customers.
- Coed y Berclas Holiday Cottage is for NON SMOKERS ONLY. Smoking is not permitted on this site
- Strictly NO PETS
- If you or any of your party are smokers please do not book Coed y Berclas Cottage.
- The Cottage is only available for persons whilst on a Holiday. It is not available for persons whilst at work or in any commercial activity.
- The Cottage is strictly not available for residential purposes whether temporary or permanent.
- You have seven days to confirm your booking
by paying the required non returnable deposit.
- The balance of payment for your holiday accommodation booking is due no later than one calendar month before start date.
- We regret that the accommodation may not be occupied until full payment has cleared.
If the balance is not paid by the due date we reserve the right to accept alternative bookings.
- When making a late booking the full amount indicated to you will be payable by you to us at the time of your enquiry.
- We strongly suggest that you aquire holiday insurance as balances are not returnable after the closing date for balance payment.
- Any variation to these payment terms must be agreed in writing prior to booking
Coed y Berclas Holiday Accommodation is No Smoking only. Strictly No Pets.
What we do for You – our guests
- We make available to you the self catering accommodation you have booked at Coed y Berclas for the agreed term in good clean condition with all fittings and fixtures contents and equipment in good servicable working order.
- We provide gas electricity and linen in the price
- We provide parking for your car on site. If you have trailers of any kind check with us first.
We can most probably oblige.
- We can provide a padlock for the utility room if you wish to keep cycles or other big items for the cottage under lock and key; and other lockable arrangements for apartment guests upon request
(No cycles or smelly railway engines in the accommodation please)
- We encourage you to benefit from the full quiet enjoyment of our accommodation and its surrounding land as indicated to you by us.
What You do for US
- You render the accommodation to us at the end of your ‘holiday let’ period agreed in writing in good clean condition as complete as you found it with all fixtures fittings contents and equipment in place and in good order.
- You warrant that neither you nor any of your party or your visitors are smokers.
- You pay a non returnable deposit upon booking usually 100GBP for each week.
- You make payment in full for your holiday let one month in advance of arrival in GBP.
- You respect the accommodation, land, flora and fauna in and around this property in general.
- You are responsible for all losses of any kind due to your negligence
- Don’t kick the cat.
What we do Not do for you
- We do not insure or indemnify you for any cancellation or curtailment of your holiday for any reason whatever. Full insurance for your hoilday is your responsibility not ours.
- We cannot return deposits made for holidays.
Couple of notes
- Please remember that to cancel a reservation may cost us a whole booking which we cannot necessarily replace.
- We welcome guests from 1600 on the day of arrival and request that the accommodation is vacated by 1000 on the day of departure.
- This property is on sharply sloping land which is how we have such spectacular views. There are inevitably places around such as steep garden steps and unfenced drops (cottage part) which require your diligence and care particularly with young children. Ours survived!
- There are further parcels of land within our property which you may use following instruction from us.
What we wish
- is fundamental to our aspiration that you, our guests, enjoy your stay at Coed y Berclas and that it is memorable.
- That you may return