Your 5 star luxury Holiday Apartment on the Anglesey Coast
Strictly for Non Smokers. No Pets. Unsuitable for children under 12 years.
Relaxing and luxurious self catering holiday apartment
Your coastal holiday apartment offers a touch of luxury, with underfloor heating throughout.
Enjoy the most breathtaking views of the Snowdonia Mountain Range beyond the Menai Strait.
In the holiday apartment, you will find beautiful woodwork, individual Dorothy Russell handmade Quilts, and be greeted with home baking, fresh flowers and a genuine warm Anglesey welcome.
Coed y Berclas is sited in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), only 2 miles from Beaumaris and Menai Bridge. Your holiday apartment is the perfect base from which to explore Anglesey and North Wales. Here, you can escape, relax and unwind.
Pubs and Restaurants for eating out are plentiful in the area. One water edge pub just 300 yards from the apartment, has lovely views over the water.
This holiday apartment forms the west wing of Coed y Berclas House.
Two double bedrooms with king size beds, both en-suite, sleep four guests. Each room is furnished and floored in solid oak and both beds have individual, handmade quilts. You have a shower-bath in each bathroom, bidet, wc and wash basin.
Walk downstairs from the bedrooms to your well equipped kitchen and spacious sitting/dining room, furnished for your comfort and style.
Step out onto your own terrace from any room. South-facing rooms share the beautiful panorama of Snowdonia, the Menai Strait, and Bangor Pier. You have a clear view of the sea and mountains through the glass balustrade, right from your bed in the front bedroom!
Step out through your sitting room doors onto your private paved south-east facing patio, large grassed area and wildlife pond. Put the parasol up, take a seat at the table, pour a drink and relax. You’ve arrived!
If you need additional accommodation we also offer a luxurious Guest Room. The Guest Room is an additional large en-suite room with King size bed. It has its own external access and a lovely private south-east facing sun terrace with comfortable outdoor seating.
The Guest Room is either available on its own or can provide additional accommodation for those staying in the Apartment or Cottage. It looks out over the lawn and enjoys marvellous views of the Menai Strait and Snowdonia.
The Guest Room is available by the night. For pricing please contact us.
Enjoy your stay!
Jane and David
For your added comfort, we provide at least the following:-
- Sleeps up to 4 people in two double bedrooms
- An additional 2 people can be accommodated in the Guest Room
- Ample on site parking
- Underfloor central heating throughout
- TV/DVD including radio/CD player
- Clothes washer/drier
- Cooker with hob and grill
- Table and chairs on the terrace
- Good mobile phone reception
- All linen and towels included
- All pillows and bed quilts are feather and down but hollow fill available
- All sheets, pillow cases and towels are 100% Cotton
- Gas, electricity included
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and home baking
- Shop in the village (½mile)
- Waitrose in Menai Bridge, independent shops and restaurants in Menai Bridge and Beaumaris (2 miles)
- Books and local tourist information leaflets
- Private entrance to apartment.