Welcome to our 5 star coastal holiday apartment on Anglesey
Strictly for Non Smokers. No Pets. Adults only
Availability and prices. Call Dorothy
07941 102185 or email us.
Green boxes denote Available
October week 1 £740/wk
November ALL weeks £670/wk
December weeks 1,2,3 £670
New Year week £860/wk
In the holiday apartment, you will find beautiful woodwork, individual handmade quilts, and be greeted with home baking, fresh flowers and a genuine warm Anglesey welcome.
Coed y Berclas is sited in an area of outstanding natural beauty, only 2 miles from Beaumaris and Menai Bridge. The holiday apartment is the perfect base from which to explore Anglesey and North Wales. Here, you can escape, relax and unwind.
Pubs and Restaurants for eating out are plentiful in the area. One water edge pub just 300 yards from the apartment, has lovely views over the water.
The holiday apartment forms the west wing of Coed y Berclas House.
Two double bedrooms, both en-suite, sleep four adult guests. Each room is furnished and floored in solid oak and one bed has an individual, handmade quilt. In the bathrooms there is a shower-bath, bidet, wc and wash basin.
From the bedrooms, walk downstairs to the well equipped kitchen and spacious sitting/dining room, which has been furnished to combine comfort and style.
From all three rooms you can step out onto your own terrace. The south-facing rooms share the beautiful panorama of Snowdonia, the Menai Strait, and Bangor Pier. in the front bedroom, the glass balustrade gives you a clear view, even from your bed!
From the sitting/dining room, double doors open out onto a private paved south-facing patio, large grassed area and wildlife pond. Put the parasol up, take a seat at the table, pour a drink and relax. You’ve arrived!
- ample on site parking
- underfloor central heating throughout
- TV/DVD including radio/CD player
- clothes washer/drier
- cooker with hob and grill
- table and chairs on the terrace
- good mobile phone reception
- all linen and towels included
- all pillows and bed quilts are feather and down but hollow fill available
- all sheets, pillow cases and towels are 100% Cotton
- gas, electricity included
- shop/post office in the village (½mile)
- Waitrose in Menai Bridge, independent shops and restaurants in Menai Bridge and Beaumaris (2 miles)
- books and local tourist information leaflets
- private entrance to apartment.